The Real Picard

Poker Blog for The Real Picard - nothing less, nothing more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Loving God & Loving People - the two MOST important things in my life, especially where my family is concerned. Third is helping people when they need it and fourth playing Texas Hold'em. Hey, it's just a card game, right?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wanna Play Some Poker with The Real Picard

It would seem US PLAYERS 'can' play here... explore the site, credit cards now accepted! Click below! Lets get a game going!

Look for me as "TheRealPicard" (Player Search/no spaces in my name) when I'm online. Be sure to use the link below for a 100% Sign On Bonus! See you there!

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker


CLICK ABOVE TO JOIN US AT FULL TILT POKER and get a 100% Sign On Bonus by using the link above.