The Real Picard

Poker Blog for The Real Picard - nothing less, nothing more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Loving God & Loving People - the two MOST important things in my life, especially where my family is concerned. Third is helping people when they need it and fourth playing Texas Hold'em. Hey, it's just a card game, right?

Monday, June 25, 2007

June 2007 Vegas Trip


Well, had a BLAST in Vegas this year! Stumbled into the WSOP on 6/22 and bumped in to Chris Fergusson, had the honor of shaking his hand and saying "Hi Chris" as we went our different ways.

I played in five smaller MTT's and made final table 4 out of 5 times. My game is definetly improving.

Stayed at the Stratosphere, small, very small poker room but I beat the locals there which makes all the difference to me (that's what I was looking for).

Also played one MTT at Planet Hollywood, 110 entries, got down to 28th place and was bad beated out.

Great photos and fun for me and the wife!