The Real Picard

Poker Blog for The Real Picard - nothing less, nothing more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Loving God & Loving People - the two MOST important things in my life, especially where my family is concerned. Third is helping people when they need it and fourth playing Texas Hold'em. Hey, it's just a card game, right?

Sunday, July 31, 2005

2005 World Poker Tour & Picard


Yes, it's true folks! At app 7 pm this evening I Won a $12,000 World Poker Tour Package from Full Tilt Poker! That includes the $10,000 entry fee and $2000 to do with as I like. I am so PUMPED for this! Takes place September 19th thru the 22nd at the Borgata in Atlantic City, now I will be playing to WIN however won't be saddened if I don't. To me it's both an honor and priveledge to be able to say I actually played in my first one. In any event, I feel totally Blessed by God that this opportunity has befallen me.

And it only cost me $26 ($24 + $2 buy-in) in a FTP qualifier this morning which led to a FREE $216 seat in the 254 person main event for one of four WPT Packages. I was fortunate enough to maintain a strong chip lead until the very end! Thank You Full Tilt Poker for this opportunity!