The Real Picard

Poker Blog for The Real Picard - nothing less, nothing more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Loving God & Loving People - the two MOST important things in my life, especially where my family is concerned. Third is helping people when they need it and fourth playing Texas Hold'em. Hey, it's just a card game, right?

Sunday, July 24, 2005

1546 Entrants

This is not so much about the prize but the endurance. I paid $5 to play in a R/A multi table tournament today. I managed to swim past more than 1500 people to take 45th place and a $70 prize. More and more I can consistantly get into the paying seats and now have the next level of my game to improve "the final hours". I am still very confident that I will indeed grab a large final table pot. Perhaps Sunday July 24th at Paradise Poker? I won a $300 seat in their $100,000 guaranteed game at 5 pm EST. We'll see.